- Fill out and submit the Registration Form.
- Pay a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- First time campers will also need to submit a video or audio recording.
Registration is complete upon receipt of your deposit and acceptance of your application.
Tuition is $2200. After we apply your $100 deposit, the balance of $2100 is due and payable within 30 days of your acceptance to the camp.
Included in your tuition:
- 6 nights housing at the Bourbon Orleans hotel (Sunday - Friday)
- Breakfast and Lunch (Monday - Friday)
- Ensembles, Sectonals, and a Private Lesson
- Evening Jam Sessons at the hotel
- Sit-ins at local jazz clubs
- Playing at the legendary Preservation Hall
- Marching and playing in an authentic New Orleans Second Line through the French Quarter
- Playing in a final concert in the Bourbon Orleans Ballroom
- Also available is an extra day to play in a continuous jam session at a local venue on June 29th (a limited number of extra nights at the hotel are available at the discounted rate of $185 per night)
A non-refundable $100 deposit holds your spot in Jazz Camp for one month. The full tuition balance is due 30 days after registration.
- Cancel before January 1: $100
- Cancel before March 1: $500
- Cancel before May 1: $1000
- Cancel after May 1: $1300